Skip to main content

Hello,

Some of our associates prefer having their monitor set up vertically for the monitor they have email open on. In Outlook, you can change the reading pane to be on the bottom instead of the right, making it easier to read. Is there any way to change the orientation of things in Front?

Hi there, Cat here from the Front support team.

I’m afraid this isn’t possible right now but it’s a really interesting idea! If this is functionality that you would like to see implemented in the future, I would encourage you to submit a request for it at this link. Our Product team reviews and publishes ideas weekly to be viewed on this list, so keep an eye out for your request and other customer's reactions to it!

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know what you’re looking for — most of the improvements we make come from ideas and suggestions like yours, so thank you for reaching out.

Cheers,
Cat

@cat_apac Here’s A Link to A Specific Idea in the Ideas Portal to Up-Vote / Add Comments To

The link above leads to a similar idea.  I’ve up-voted it, as I to have one of my 4 monitors in Portrait (vertical) orientation and would like to be able to rearrange my Front “Content Panels” in an optimized fashion for this display orientation.

Outlook Arrange By / Reading Pane Controls
​​​​

Superb, thanks John!