Adding .ics calender events to calendar

• 7 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4
  • Conversationalist
  • 10 replies

Hi!

When someone sends me an email with an .ics file attached, Front shows the the event above the email message with a calendar icon. But as far as I can see, there is no way to have Front add the event to my calendar. Do I have to do it manually?

icon

Best answer by naomi_oneal_nunnally 7 September 2023, 20:22

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @pstos

Front currently doesn’t have the ability to add .ics files to our calendar, they would have to be added manually. But, I did check with our Product team and we've previously received requests for this feature in our Product Ideas Portal here!

The best way to ensure our Product Team knows you're interested in this feature as well is through our Ideas Portal.

Our Product Roadmap is created using ideas and suggestions like yours, which is why we've implemented Aha! as our ideas portal. Aha! allows Front users to submit and upvote features on their own, and you'll receive an email update if a feature you submit or upvote is developed and shipped 

We really appreciate your input, and thank you for taking the time to let us know what you’re looking for! 😃

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

The link to the Ideas Portal seems to be broken, but I’m giving this two thumbs up here!

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Here’s the link again ;)

https://front.ideas.aha.io/ideas/PRD-I-2609