Question

Email pairing

• 9 November 2023
  • 9 replies

Badge +2

During Frontlines 2023 it was mentioned that the ability to link separate email threads together would be coming soon.  How soon will that feature be coming?  We typically have 2 email threads for every shipment and this will definitely save us some time! I am using Dynamics to get there now, but I can only imagine the ease of use this will add! 

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

It looks like this feature has been released… at least in BETA 
  National Travel <> Front: Linked conversations (beta) - Google Slides 

Hey Scott! 

This Feature is currently in beta, but we will be launching it to GA quite soon (like, early next week)

I’ll send a message here when it’s on for everyone :) 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

@scott_reid Also make sure to subscribe to our Product Updates space to receive notifications as soon as features ship!

Badge +2

Thank you everyone!

Badge +2

Hey Scott! 

This Feature is currently in beta, but we will be launching it to GA quite soon (like, early next week)

I see this is now released! Do you know if there are any plans to take two separate threads that are already established and link them together or if this feature will revolve around the current process? I am looking almost for a combination of context links, and the current iteration of this feature, even if it is a manual process to pair them together, it would really serve an enhanced purpose!

Hey Scott! 

I see this is now released! Do you know if there are any plans to take two separate threads that are already established and link them together or if this feature will revolve around the current process? I am looking almost for a combination of context links, and the current iteration of this feature, even if it is a manual process to pair them together, it would really serve an enhanced purpose!

Was just about to ping in this thread about Linked conversations being released, but you beat me to it :) 

And yes this is on the roadmap! We are working on joining existing conversations over the next month, hoping to release sometime in December 

I can send another followup in here when that is released 

Badge +2

Hey Scott! 

Was just about to ping in this thread about Linked conversations being released, but you beat me to it :) 

And yes this is on the roadmap! We are working on joining existing conversations over the next month, hoping to release sometime in December 

I can send another followup in here when that is released 

Excellent news!

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey everyone! Seeing as how this feature has been very high-anticipated, we are hosting an AMA over in this thread with our team who’s building the feature. Head on over and post any questions you have! The team will answer them next week 😁

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey all, you heard it here first -- linking existing conversations is now launched! See the bottom of this thread for the details on how: