Skip to main content

Hi Front experts!

I am onboarding my teams in Front, and I would like to know more about your experiences with Tag. 

• Do you have different tags coming up in one conversation? if so, what does your SLA Dasbhoards look like?
  • What would be your recommendation on tags management and the most effective way? 

My team has asked me to set up many tags, and I am not sure yet if we will all use them… Any insights from your experience?

Thanks

Amélie

Hi Amélie,

Dean from Front’s support team here 👋

Do you have different tags coming up in one conversation? if so, what does your SLA Dasbhoards look like?

To get an idea of how our SLA reports work, I’d recommend checking out the below help centre article. 

This will outline how our SLAs work. In our analytics section, you can filter for specific tags and get SLA data on conversations containing only those tags. As an example, we have a tag we use in Front’s support team named Rule Debugging (we use this for cases when our customers need assistance with their rules) and when we add this to our analytics reports, we can get SLA data for this particular tag alone. Which is super powerful, and allows us to see our SLA for a variety of topics. 

What would be your recommendation on tags management and the most effective way? 

For this question, I’d recommend checking out the below help centre articles for more info. They’re very comprehensive, and discuss the different ways you can use tags in Front. 

If you have any other questions after consulting the above info, please do let us know and we can help you at this point 😀