Solved

Sending an automatic welcome email

• 13 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Is it possible to create a workflow to automatically send welcome emails to new contacts or contacts with a certain tag? 

icon

Best answer by andersen 14 March 2024, 01:31

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@double.bot great question. Unfortunately, this workflow is something you would set up with a marketing automation platform and not Front. Front’s rule engine has many triggers but it does not support sending/creating a new conversation when a new contact is created or added. We do have a sequences feature that will allow you to drop a contact into a light email campaign process. Hope that helps!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Thank you @andersen! Perhaps in the future :) We would also love to see an integration with Stripe to be able to fetch subscription status from Front (this is how we tag users: subscriber, or free, to prioritize response times).

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@double.bot I’m not familiar with the Stripe API but if there’s information you want to use from Front to grab information from Stripe you should look into our Dynamic Objects functionality. It allows you to ping Stripe’s API using information you have on a Front conversation (like order_id or email) and surface information you get returned from Stripe. You can then use that information in your rules.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@andersen very interesting! Didn’t know about Dynamic Objects in Front. I can’t think of how to use it for my desired workflow, but this will come in handy for other automations.