Skip to main content

Hi! I’m interested to hear any input about how other teams are leveraging the power of the Summarize with AI tool. Are you seeing marked differences in team collaboration, time savings/efficiency, improved team member satisfaction? Have you been able to quantify the improvement(s) in any way? In what use case examples is this tool proving to be the most effective?

Hi Robyn 👋

Great question! Here at Front, we break down traditionally siloed channels like ticketing systems, into a centralized view to grant customer support/operation teams newfound collaboration capabilities. As a result, our team works from an open shared inbox, allowing Support agents to assign and unassign cases at the end of their shift for someone else to takeover. This enables our team to get back to our customers faster, rather than waiting a couple of business days for the same agent to follow up.

Our Front Support team leverages the Summarize with AI feature to quickly pass on conversations from one Support agent to another. We have agents working in different locations and timezones worldwide, so it’s imperative to handoff open support cases efficiently from one agent to another at the end of their shift. 

This AI feature is critical in promoting team collaboration and satisfaction by reducing the time agents need to spend reading or catching up on longer conversation thread with the help of AI Summarize in the comments! With helpful context/summary provided by the AI, we can quickly pick up and takeover the troubleshooting experience with our customers, regardless of which agent the case was assigned to previously.

While we don’t have quantitative data to share here, we believe that these AI features has an indirect impact on our Support team metrics, namely: Handle time, Reply time, and Total reply time. In case you weren’t aware, you can view Front’s Customer Support team metrics here: front.com/support-report

I hope that’s helpful!

Hello! 

We use this for our teams in two ways.

First, from a collaborative standpoint, we use the summary when one team member is handing off to another say for a vacation turnover. The Summary AI helps team member A relate the pertinent info needed to team member B on long email threads without going back and trying to click into each thread to remember what the highlights were. 

Secondly, we use it from a management standpoint. When I am called to jump in with a client for whatever reason, I can use the summary to see overall what has been discussed, what the quick glance issue is, and I like that the AI gives a customer satisfaction rating, which we have found to be fairly accurate. It saves us tons of time getting the jist of the issue without reading each and every thread. 

We have taken the time, when we first started using this feature, to dissect its parts and see for ourselves if the summary was accurate and contained all the info we might want to see. We found this to be 95% - 98% accurate so we now have a basis of trust to use the AI feature. 

Time saver for sure!