Skip to main content

Hi everyone,

I’m currently working on improving our workflow by integrating Front with Monday, and I’m curious about the possibility of using dynamic objects to pull in specific information directly from our Monday boards.

Here’s what I’m hoping to do:

• Automatically retrieve data (like project statuses, task updates, client info) from a Monday board and display it in a front conversation using dynamic objects.
  • Use that information to trigger automations or set custom fields in Front based on board updates.

Has anyone successfully integrated monday in this way? Are there best practices or specific API setups that I should consider to make this process seamless? Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Hi there! Unfortunately, there’s no real mechanism in Front that exists that can be triggered off updates in a third-party app. With that said, I would definitely look into a tool like Zapier for this. Zapier would allow you to configure a no-code mechanism that would allow you to push Monday updates to Front in different ways. For example, you could configure a Zap that triggers when a new item is added to a specific board in Monday which then pushes a comment to Front.

This would be great to add as an idea because our Product team is considering whether apps should be able to receive webhook events from other systems

https://community.front.com/ideas