Video

How Front Support uses Front - Follow up questions

• 12 December 2023
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Thank you so much to all who attended our webinar on Dec 12th - “How Front Support uses Front”

We had a lot to cover so would encourage any questions during or after the event to be added as replies to this post. We will respond to all by Thursday Dec 14th!

For any chatbot specific questions, we encourage you to head to the Chatbot AMA where our Product Manager and Front Support Chat Manager will be addressing questions on Thursday Dec 14th.

If you didn’t make it to our webinar, here’s the recording of it:

Thank you!

10 replies

Are there any plans to make the knowledge base modular similar to Guru where you can add one article to multiple categories? The purpose of this being that information does not have to be repeated but can be linked and updated in one central place

Are there plans to roll out the ability to copy articles soon?

Can Chatbots only be used internally to provide support to the reps?

Can Chatbots only be used internally to provide support to the reps?
The idea is to help the Client Service team navigate options to provide solutions.

Are analytics going to be improved so that it is possible to jump directly to the specific event for example the SLA breach or the tag applied etc without having to scroll through the entire conversation?

Hi Mike, when you are talking about the conversations resolutions, we do not really track our team like that, we track by email responded in a certain period of time. Will you have any analytics like that in the future? The ones I am able to track right now come in an csv file not very friendly to read.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @ksantos & @s_machon! Thanks both for your question.

Currently there isn’t an out-of-the-box way you can add your chatbot internally within Front to provide support to your reps. However what you could do is add the chat widget for that chatbot to an internal-facing website so your reps can interact with the bot. I’d recommend setting the end of path to “close & archive” for all these paths since you don’t intend to respond to these messages within Front.

Hope this helps!

Badge +3

@abarder Could you share more about why this would be useful? This is not currently on the roadmap but I’d love to learn more about your copy use case!

Badge +3

Are there any plans to make the knowledge base modular similar to Guru where you can add one article to multiple categories? The purpose of this being that information does not have to be repeated but can be linked and updated in one central place

@s_machon This is not currently on the roadmap but it is a feature request in our portal today. Please feel free to share more of your use case on the idea itself or here on the portal! I’m interested in hearing about scenarios in which this feature would be leveraged.

@abarder Could you share more about why this would be useful? This is not currently on the roadmap but I’d love to learn more about your copy use case!

In order to create consistency between articles, we’d want to create unpublished article “templates” that we can copy from (and fill in) when creating a new article.