Skip to main content

Front-end data analysis.

• 23 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello, esteemed Front community,

In my desire to monitor my own performance, I wanted to understand how to interpret the data obtained through Front analysis, what it relates to in my case, and how to improve processes to have a clear vision of my activity.

How can we balance workload and response times within the team to ensure both operational efficiency and customer satisfaction, considering individual differences in handling and response times of team members?

Interpretation of Data

• Messages sent: 30
  • Average reply time: 59m 20s
  • Average first reply time: 1h 14m
  • Average handle time: 6m 17s
  • Archived conversations: 45

Methodology of Calculation and Definition of Indicators

1. Messages sent:

• Definition: The total number of messages sent by Agent A in the specified period.
    • Calculation: All messages sent by Agent A within the specified time frame (July 16-22, 2024) are summed up.
  2. Reply time:

• Definition: The average time it takes for Agent A to respond to received messages.
    • Calculation: (Total sum of reply times for all messages) / (Total number of messages responded to).
  3. First reply time:

• Definition: The average time it takes for Agent A to respond to the first message in a conversation.
    • Calculation: (Total sum of first reply times for each conversation) / (Total number of conversations).
  4. Handle time:

• Definition: The average time it takes for Agent A to completely resolve a conversation.
    • Calculation: (Total sum of handling times for each conversation) / (Total number of handled conversations).
  5. Archived conversations:

• Definition: The total number of conversations closed and archived by Agent A.
    • Calculation: All conversations archived by Agent A within the specified period are summed up.

Analysis and Recommendations for Improvement

Performance Analysis

• Messages sent (30): Agent A manages a moderate workload.
  • Average reply time (59m 20s): Approximately one hour, indicating a relatively prompt response.
  • Average first reply time (1h 14m): Slightly higher than the average reply time, suggesting initial responses may sometimes be delayed.
  • Average handle time (6m 17s): Agent A takes a bit more time to complete a conversation, which may indicate the complexity of the cases managed.
  • Archived conversations (45): Nearly all conversations Agent A was involved in were completed and archived, suggesting good case-closing capability.

Recommendations for Improvement

1. Reducing First Reply Time:

• Suggestions:
      • Prioritize new messages to ensure a quick response.
      • Use response templates to speed up the initial response process.
  2. Reducing Reply and Handle Times:

• Suggestions:
      • Improve the use of automation tools, such as rules and filters, to reduce time spent sorting and prioritizing messages.
      • Train in the efficient use of knowledge bases and resources to quickly find answers to common questions.
  3. Improving Efficiency in Handling Conversations:

• Suggestions:
      • Analyze previous conversations to identify patterns and develop strategies for resolving recurring issues more quickly.
      • Collaborate more closely with colleagues to share best practices and rapid problem-solving strategies.

Conclusion

Agent A's performance is good, but there is room for improvement in response and handling times. By prioritizing new messages, using automation more efficiently, and ongoing training, Agent A can significantly improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi Bianca! Thanks for these details! An agent from Front’s Support Team will be reaching out direct to follow up here!