Skip to main content

I am running into an issue setting up my 1st macro where the forwarded email I'm trying to automatically push via a macro step to our support team (currently in Zendesk ticketing system) is not getting received by Support. Upon further investigation it appears that the email in Zendesk is held in suspension due to “Automated response email” and Zendesk doesn’t appear to allow any solution around this. Can you advise on any workarounds? 

I thought about creating a message reply template where it cc’s our support team however I realized a message template does not provide any option to add in a cc address. 

Hi Diane,

When a message is forwarded from Front using an automation (like rules or macros), Zendesk will likely treat it as "automated response mail," and there isn’t much we can do to change that on our end. 

As an alternative, you might want to consider using a workflow tool like Zapier instead of a macro in this situation. Here's a link for integrating Front and Zendesk with Zapier: https://zapier.com/apps/front-app/integrations/zendesk

I hope this helps! 🙂

Best, 

Naomi O.