Question

Editing the Satisfaction Survey

• 23 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hi all - maybe I am just still to new to Front, but I cannot figure out how to personalize the satisfaction survey in the signature. I have already referenced the “Front's CSAT feature” help link but it only mentions that you can, not how to do it. 

We are deciding between adding our own questions or linking our own survey. Currently the resource we use for survey’s now does not work internationally at times.

Any guidance is much appreciated! 

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi Cassie! As it turns out, Front currently only offers the 5-star rating scale at this time, and the messaging cannot be edited. If you'd like to see additional rating options, please submit a feature request here! Thanks!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi @c_kelly, would you be able to share what you would be looking to customize? I know this is an area our product team is looking into.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @c_kelly!  This is something we would potentially be interested in as well.  @andersen, because every industry is different, the ability to include a custom CSAT request question may be desirable.  Being able to customize these requests by Industry, Company and Group could be ideal.  Here are a few examples we might use:

• Example 1:  Industry = Logistics | Co. = Inontime | Group =  Transportation Division
    “Please let us know how satisfied you are with Inontime’s Transportation Services” 
  • Example 2:  Industry = Logistics | Co. = Inontime | Group =  Warehouse Division
    “Please let us know how satisfied you are with Inontime’s Warehouse Services”
  • Example 1:  Industry = Logistics | Co. = Inontime | Group =  Customer Service
    “Please let us know how satisfied you are with how we handled your order today”

“How did I do?”

Badge +1

Thanks so much @andersen, this is great news! As JohnW said above, we would want something more catered to the services we offer and personalize it to our company. For instance,

• Question 1: “On a scale from 1 to 10, How satisfied were you with your experience throughout your recent campaign(s)?”
  • Question 2: “On a scale from 1 to 5, how likely are you to recommend (company name) services to a colleague?”

We do have lots of customers internationally speaking a variety of languages so if that can be taken into consideration as well it would be a huge bonus for us. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Thank you both @c_kelly and @JohnW ! FYI @stephane_renault