Customer Success Rules

• 5 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

Curious if anyone has seen any rules (outside of the “standard” rule set that really helps CS teams perform well? I am aware of the SLA features and love those, but any creative workflows or sequences anyone has seen work really well for Customer Success teams?

6 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey Daniel,

One thing I like is to add renewal dates as an account custom field so that way the team can know the date of an upcoming contract. Then in rules you can do something with custom rules to basically notify your team when someone writes in and they have an upcoming renewal - something like in the THEN section “Account custom field” (here I select renewal date) and then I say IS MORE THAN 305 days (meaning their next renewal is within 60 days) THEN tag/notify etc…

Basically helps give the CSMs a heads up for some more time sensitive conversations!

Hope it helps

Badge +2

Our CS Team implemented auto-tagging and routing based on tag to assign conversations. We have a series of tags that we consider Escalations, and those tags route to our more senior managers on the team and round robin assign. It allows the conversations that are not escalations to still get attention and quick turnaround vs. previously, escalations would take priority and time to respond on all other requests could increase as a result.

Badge

We created a rule that decreased the 1st reply time. This automation helped the team have a much lower response time and I also implemented a rule to assign specific messages to myself and other senior executives.

Badge

Share the email thread with the People Leader if keywords like Churn or Cancel come up!

Badge

How did the implementation of automated rules, such as the one reducing the 1st reply time and assigning specific messages to senior executives, impact the overall efficiency and response time of the team?

Badge

We applied auto-tagging and routing based on specific tags to assign conversations effectively. This system ensures that each conversation is directed to the appropriate team or folder based on the relevant Customer Service Issue. This approach proves particularly beneficial when addressing ongoing known issues, as it streamlines the process and ensures prompt resolution.