Custom emoji in tags

• 26 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Dear Front Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report an issue I am experiencing with custom emoji not displaying correctly in tags within the Front app.

Despite adding custom emoji to tags, they do not appear as expected when used in conversations or messages. This inconsistency is impacting our team's communication and would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter.

Could you please investigate this issue and provide guidance on how we can ensure that custom emoji are displayed correctly in tags within Front?

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and assistance.

Best regards

1 reply

Badge

Hi there, thanks for writing in about this!

Currently, custom emojis can’t be associated with a tag in Front. While the stock emojis that Front offers can be applied and included with the tag, the ability to utilize custom emojis isn’t offered in Front yet. However, Front has an open feature request for this in our Ideas Portal that you can find here: https://front.ideas.aha.io/ideas/PRD-I-3942

Please feel free to upvote this feature request on behalf of your team! All users who submit or upvote a feature will receive a notification email if that feature is developed and rolled out 🙌