Question

Company Rules Clean-up

• 14 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hey everyone,

I'm currently exploring the best way to efficiently route emails from our main company channels to region-based workspaces and could use some insights and suggestions from the community.

Here's the context: We utilize the email address sales@ourcompany.com as our main point of contact, which gathers web forms from our website. These web forms include a field indicating the country/region of the customer.

Currently, we have a company rule in place that assigns certain countries to specific team members. However, we're looking to revamp this process to enhance efficiency and streamline operations.

Ideally, we envision a solution where emails are first routed to a designated workspace based on the region indicated. From there, the workspace would apply specific rules tailored to that region, such as assigning quote requests to the appropriate Sales Development Representative (SDR).

If anyone has experience or suggestions on how to set up such a workflow within Front, I'd love to hear your insights. Any advice on best practices, potential pitfalls to avoid, or alternative approaches would be greatly appreciated!

Looking forward to learning from your expertise.

Warmest regards, Hannah :)

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi Hannah, 

I’m Luke from Front’s Support team 👋 Thank you for your post! This is a really interesting Workflow 😊

It sounds like you have a pretty good idea of what you’re looking to set up, already, and I think it should work pretty well for the use case you’ve described. 

Have you started to set any of the workflow up? 

One thing that comes to mind is in terms of replying to the messages if everything is coming in on the same channel. Moving conversations to other Workspaces can cut off the access to the original channel. Do your users generally reply using the same address, or are their regional addresses that they then use to follow up with the web form submissions? 

All the best,

Luke