Skip to main content

Hey everyone,

We frequently receive information via emails in Front (e.g., client details), and we’re looking for a way to automatically extract that information and input it into a designated Google Doc.

Specifically, we’d like the information to:

• Be pulled from the email as it arrives in our inbox.
  • Be placed into a specific location in a Google Doc template.

Has anyone set up a workflow to achieve this, possibly using integrations or automations in Front? We’re looking for the most efficient way to keep this process smooth and consistent. Any advice or suggestions on tools or methods would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your insights - Hope this makes sense! 

Much like your other workflow question, I think this can also be accomplished using Zapier (and I promise I’m not a Zapier employee lol).

Using Zapier you could configure an event trigger of New Inbound Message in Front, do some filtering to get the information you need from those messages, and then append that text to an existing Google Doc.

Zapier is just a super comprehensive tool that has a lot of preconfigured triggers and outcomes and Front also has a native integration with them which makes this all a ton easier. You can read more on that here: https://help.front.com/en/articles/2356#overview.