Introduce yourself

Show first post

40 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Greetings everyone,

My name is Kathy Pykkonen and I am the Sr. Manager of Standards and Training for Trip Services at Jet Aviation.  We will be one of Front’s newest clients in 2024.  I’m looking forward to learning from all of you.

Kathy

Badge

My name is Nicole Kane and I am a management trainee for Uber Freight. Through a rotational program I am able to explore different parts of the freight industry. Looking forward to using Front.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Welcome @kathy_pykkonen and @nicole.kane!

Userlevel 2

Hi all, my name is Alex, this is my 2nd day on Front so still learning about all the features. I run a tiny consulting business ( as in a 1 person operation) that helps clients improve the customer experience by implementing multiple channel communication. My business has started off as a Front user, with the aim of using Front internally , but also learning enough so that in the near future, we can progress to be a channel partner. Really looking forward to the learning and collaboration. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey @alexo, so great to have you here! And yes, we’re 100% here to support you on your journey to becoming an expert Front user and eventual channel partner! @chieuanh is our channel partnerships manager 😀

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Welcome to the Front Community @michael_beverley !  The company I’m part of, Inontime, is also a Transportation & Warehousing Logistics provider, in the United States. Feel free to reach out via DM, to collaborate on Logistics-related topics.

Badge

Hello Everyone, my name is Zach.

I work as a flight coordinator for a company that works in Aviation. Our team uses Front daily and it really helps us to keep everything running smoothly. 

Thanks all, 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @zach_maes, welcome to the Front Community!

Badge

Howdy y’all, I’m Nathan and from the great state of Texas.

My current role is an account manager at a logistics company - I have been in the industry since 2012.

Our company is starting to make the switch from Outlook to Front and I’m eager to see how much the Front OS will revolutionize the ease in which we handle all our daily interactions.

I will say right off the bat one thing I’m beyond excited to see in action will be Front combining duplicate/repetitive emails and/or replies - that will help cut down on many unnecessary emails we receive throughout the day.

It’s wonderful meeting everyone, welcome to the Front world, and lets enjoy this ride together.

Cheers!

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @nate_camp, so wonderful to have you here! We hope you find some good info in the community and I’m sure you’ll be dishing out tips in no time 😄

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Howdy @nate_camp,

I’m from Texas, too. Welcome to Front! 

Badge

Hello Everyone I’m Dale and I’m a recruiter newly user of Front here. 

A lot of information that are amazingly useful for my daily work activity and I’m looking forward to learn more about Front.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Welcome @daled!

We’re glad you’re finding plenty of useful information.  Looking forward to growing the community and the Front product with you!

Badge

Hi everyone! It's great to join this community!

I'm Alex, serving as a Team Lead for Customer Operations at an energy startup operating in Germany. Currently, we're managing two verticals. One caters to regular households seeking an electricity provider, while the other targets households with photovoltaic systems, enabling them to sell their surplus electricity.

I'm new to using Front but have experience setting up similar tools in previous roles. I'm impressed by how seamlessly it integrates and how well-structured the self-onboarding process is. It's fascinating to discover the full potential of Front with each training session, and we're already brainstorming new implementation ideas.

I'm eager to exchange ideas on automating processes and sharing solutions to overcome any remaining challenges.

Looking forward to engaging discussions and new insights!

Feel free to reach out anytime for support! ✌🏽

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Welcome @Zmudel!

It sounds like you’ve got a great opportunity to apply Front’s automation to the very interesting energy startup you work at. We’re glad to hear that the onboarding and educational materials have served you well thus far.

Looking forward to the discussions as well!

Cheers