Meet the Partners Community | Introduce Yourself!

• 29 January 2024
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Everyone!

My name is Chiêu-Anh and I’m Partner Success Lead at Front. After 15 years of experience in the digital and advertising industry, I joined Front in September 2018 as the first Success Manager in our Paris office. In this role, I guided our strategic customers across EMEA, ensuring their success with Front. 

Now, I’m bringing my expertise to the Front Partners ecosystem, where I’m committed to providing exceptional support and guidance to our partners.

When not nurturing our partner's success, I'm busy balancing my family life with my two children and indulging in my love for travel, particularly exploring the Nordic regions and Scotland. I share my passion for Scotland and culinary adventures through my blog and podcast, where I showcase the best spots to explore and savor.

I’d love for you to introduce yourselves in the comments below!

Welcome to our Partner community 🤗

7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there!

My name is Craig Klemp, and I lead the Front Partnership team. I have 20 years of business experience across a variety of strategic functions within Fortune 100, startup, and professional services organizations, and have spent the last 10 years scaling SaaS partner ecosystems. 

Outside of work, I enjoy chasing my 10- and 8-year-old boys and 100-pound dog around the parks and fields of the San Francisco Bay Area, and I’m continually trying to visit new places (currently 37 countries and 47 states).

Welcome to the community, and thank you for helping grow Front’s partner ecosystem! 🎉

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey all, we’re so glad to welcome our current and future partners to the community! I hope our partner portal will become a valuable resource for you like the community has been for so many of our users.

I’m on the Education team at Front, which oversees both our Academy and Community. I am a former teacher, so this educator role in tech is quite perfect for me 🤓 I first worked on the Support team at Front for years and gained all of my product knowledge there, so I’ll try to help out around here as much as I can if you have questions! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi Front partners,

I lead the Developer Relations function at Front, and you’ll likely work with me if you are publishing any integrations to our App Store. I’m excited to have our partners join our community, which has been a thriving place for our developers and customers alike.

A warm welcome and thanks for your partnership!

Badge

Hello and welcome 👋

My name is Bernadine and I’m on the Solutions Engineering team here at Front. I’m looking forward to connecting with you all, learning about your solutions, and supporting this community! 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Welcome Front partners 🎉

My name is Marie and after 4 years in different roles I just joined our Account Management team!

I’m looking forward to working with you to make our customers’ experience even better 🔥

Badge

Hi everybody and welcome to the Partners Community 🙌

I’m Patrick, a Solutions Engineer @ Front. Looking forward to collaborating with you all soon! 

Hello everyone! 

Welcome to our community 🤗

I’m Nada, a Project Manager at Front, I have been working in Front’s Paris office for almost 3 years now.  We’ll probably have the opportunity to work together on the implementation + onboarding process that we offer to customers. 

Looking forward to work on some projects with y’all soon!