Introduce yourself

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey Front community! 

I’m Helena, Product Education Manager on our Education team at Front. I previously worked on the Support team, so I might have responded to some of your emails if you ever corresponded with Support 🤓 I’m excited to meet you all now here on a different forum where we can talk to each other even more. Before coming to Front, I was a classroom teacher, so I love learning about anything and everything, especially how you use Front. 

Please introduce yourself in the comments below and share anything you’d like: your hobbies, what your work in Front looks like, your role, your favorite book, and more.

Welcome to our community! 👋

38 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Howdy!

My name is Javier and I work in Developer Relations at Front. It has been amazing to be a part of this community over the last few months when it was first open to developers, so I’m super excited to see it grow to our entire Front family! 

In my spare time, I love travel, Formula 1 racing, basketball, soccer, and cooking.

Welcome to the Front Community!

Userlevel 1

Hey everyone,

My name is Matthew and you may have already met me via a Front training video or our weekly webinars! I’ve been at Front since we were a small company of just 30 employees - wow, seems so different now.

What I am so excited to see and learn more about here in Community is how you all have built your own plug-ins on top of Front. It always surprises me what companies are able to do with Front 😍.

When I’m not educating customers on how to use Front, I’m likely to be doing a workout class or cooking dinner for friends 🍛

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello Front community! 👋

I’m Sean and at Front, I obsess over the success of our SMB and growth customers 😍. Much of my career has been in software engineering and engineering leadership roles working behind the scenes to bring delightful products and experiences to life, so I might be particularly helpful finding answers to any complex technical challenges arising from your use of Front.

I regularly watch soccer and tennis games, I love traveling, and I love learning new languages - natural and programming ones alike 😆

Looking forward to connecting with all of you here!! 🤗

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hello everyone!

I’m Cori, one of the Customer Support Managers here at Front 😍. I was Front’s first ever Support hire, and have loved working with our customers ever since! We’re so lucky 🍀 to have such an incredible group customers, so much so that what I’m most looking forward to is seeing how each of you can help others find solutions to their Front problems.

When I’m not working, I’m in the kitchen whipping up a delicious meal for my family, or hosting a dinner party for my friends 🍔🌮.

I look forward to building this community with all of you!

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hello there! 👋

I’m Justin, one of the Technical Support Engineers here at Front. I'm here to help users and developers like you make the most out of our amazing platform. I've been part of this incredible team for nearly two years now and it’s been quite the reward to see how our product has grown to support the needs of our users everywhere.

When I'm not working as a part of Front’s award-winning support team ✨, you'll often find me on the court 🎾, listening to music 🎵 or working on my own projects 💻 

So, if you ever need assistance feel free to reach out! I'm here to make your Front experience as smooth and enjoyable as possible 🙌 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi there! 

I’m Naomi, one of your Customer Support Managers at Front!  I’m so excited we now have a space for all of our customers to share their ideas, tips, and tricks! 🙌🏾 

In my spare time I listen to music (pretty much all the time), travel, hang out with my family, and I love photography! 🎶🎧 🛫 💗 📸

Welcome! 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hello everyone,

I’m Lemuel (you can call me “Lem”), a Customer Support Representative at Front. I was Front’s first intern and no longer a rookie here after joining the Support team at the start of my post-grad life 🎓. It’s been an amazing journey witnessing how our team and product has grown the past years, and I’m looking forward to our community to grow here as well 🚀

When I’m not working on hitting inbox zero, you’ll catch me playing/watching basketball (Go Warriors!), serving at my local church, or anticipating the next sneaker drop 👟.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Hi all!

I’m Evan, and I joined Front as the first Tooling & Support Engineer six years ago.  When I started, I immediately recognized the power of Front for support teams and have never looked back!  👀

I value collaboration and enabling developers to extend Front to meet their team’s unique needs.  I enjoy hunting down tricky bugs 🐛 and advocating for our amazing users when they need new functionality.

I’m an avid gamer 🕹 🎮 and musician 🎸.  Outside, you’ll see me on my bike 🚲 or OneWheel.

Welcome!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello everyone,

I’m Sadie, a Customer Support Representative at Front! I’ve been with Front for a little over a year, joining after leaving the education technology space 🎓. It’s been a fantastic experience working with the Support team and seeing the product grow, even since joining the team! 🌠

When I’m not working at Front, you can find me hanging out with my dog, Elwood 🐶, my cat, Lily 🐱or going for a bike ride! 🚲

Welcome!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi folks! 

I’m Kenji, your trusty Head of Support at Front. It’s been an amazing journey of five years+ helping to set customers up for success. Let’s be honest, you (yes, you!) are kind of the best.❣️

My favorite part of my job is that we use Front to support you - so we’re basically in the same boat 🛶 & that is why I am so excited for this community! Can’t wait to share learnings with each other and unlock undiscovered ways to work happier.

When I’m not nerding out on all things support, you can find me nerding out on all things Japan. I love Anime, Japanese food and did I mention Japan? 🍜 🍡🗾

ようこそ! (Welcome!)

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hey there! 

I’m Luke, one of Front’s Customer Support reps in EMEA ✌ I’ve been with Front for two years and work remotely in sunny (sometimes) central France 🇫🇷

I’m a workflow nerd, and love figuring out fun ways for Front to make our users’ lives a little easier and more efficient. I also love a good puzzle 🧩 both at work and home!

When I’m not helping our customers at work, I’m either playing golf (or trying to at least), playing with my son or DM’ing a D&D game 🎲  

Welcome to the Community! How can I help? 😊 

Badge +1

Hello! My name is Molly. I’m a Technical Support Engineer at Front! I just celebrated my 1 year Frontversary, and during that time I have learned so much about how to support the platform. 

I have the best teammates in the world and we’re always happy to help. Feel free to ask away!

Hey. I’m Russ - I was an early adopter of Front and never looked back. While I have a few pain points, the benefits help business prodictivity. We really don’t use workflows to their full extent. One of my favourite integrations is to use Front to send SMS (Text Messages) using Twillio.

Our company (Firewize) helps discerning building owners and managers design, install and maintain fire safety systems in buildings that keep people safe from fire.

In addtion to Firewize I own a SAAS business (Fleetsafe) and a video production business (MyVideo).

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @russ, and welcome to the community! Glad to hear that Front is helping with productivity.

One of our goals with the community is to improve the understanding and use of workflows because we think there is a lot of value to customers once they are set up. To that end, we’ve created the Share your workflows space where you can share the workflows you are currently implementing or hoping to implement, or get ideas from other users and get help with the ones you have in mind.

Userlevel 1

My name is Tiffany, I am the Director of Operations Enterprise Applications at Togetherwork. Several of our brands and two internal teams use Front currently. My team internally supports our 150 users, distributed into 9 workspaces that all have very different use cases/workflows.

Similar to ​​​​​@russ “We really don’t use workflows to their full extent” and one of our favorite integrations is also the ability to send SMS (Text Messages) using Twillio.

Eager to learn more from other Enterprise users and continue to optimize and evolve using this new space for connecting. Thanks for the opportunity.

Togetherwork provides integrated software and financial solutions to communities, groups and organizations. Our mission critical tools help our customers manage and grow their communities, and enhance the depth and breadth of their member engagement.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@tiffany hello and welcome! It’s so great to have you join and we can hopefully make progress on the workflows front for both you and @russ 😀 feel free to post any questions to the Share your workflows section and you’ll get ideas from our team and fellow users. There already many ideas there people have shared to get you started. Our goal is to help your business thrive with the support of Front!

Badge

Love seeing you here! 

Badge

Hi all!

My name’s Harry, from sunny South Africa. Our company’s been using Front for around 3 years now. Looking forward to connecting with everyone and learning how to better optimize our team’s workflows!

😀

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@HarryWF Hey Harry, welcome to the community! You’re certainly a longtime user, and now, also a Front Certified Admin — congrats! So happy to have you here and to continue learning together 😄

Badge

Hi everyone, my name is Santiago. I am a Technical Services Associate (Vid/Tech) with Veritext. I just started with the company and we use Front to manage all incoming emails from customers and vendors. After going through the amazing training Front provides at Front Academy, there are some suggestions I am going to make to the management team here so we can utilize more of the amazing things Front offers. The Dynamic Objects feature available in Front really caught my attention. It really would help from having to jump into other programs to look up information. 

I look forward to learning more about Front here in Front Community.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Welcome Santiago (@sgarza)! Glad to hear you’re finding Front useful and that you’ve got feedback to share. Front is very excited about dynamic objects, so it’s great that they’ve caught your attention. The community is the perfect place for mutual learning. 

Badge

Welcome from Melbourne Australia!

Badge

Hi,
I'm Nina from Germany. I've been working with Front for a year now (previously with Intercom at another company) and I'm excited about the possibilities Front offers.
Thanks to the Front Admin course, I now have many new approaches that I would like to try out with my team.

Best, 
Nina

Badge

Hey all, Eric from a Chicago based logistics company. We are just starting to implement Front and whoa I can’t wait to implement all kinds of cool things Front has!

Thanks!,

Eric

Badge

Hi everyone. I’m really pleased to be here! I’m Mike and I am the Customer Service Manager for a UK based warehousing and logistics company.

We are currently in the middle of our implementation and I cannot wait to complete it. Currently, we use Outlook across the business, and within Customer Services, we have no ticketing functionality. My team amaze me how they are able to carry out their roles when they are receiving hundreds of emails from multiple customers every single day.

Since starting to use Front and running through the training, I am so impressed with the functionality of the system and I have identified a number of things that are going to make a huge difference to my team. The search function alone is so quick and when combined with tags, you can really narrow down your search. 

I will be spending some time going through the community articles to find even more hints and tips!

Many thanks

Mike