Meet the Community | Introduce Yourself!

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Howdy all!

My name is Javier and I lead the Developer Relations team at Front. Super excited to learn about everyone’s experience building integrations on Front, and to see how we can take the Front Platform to a better place together. In my spare time, I enjoy travel, motor racing, and cooking.

We’d love for you to introduce yourselves in the comments below!

Welcome to our community

17 replies

Hi everyone! My name is Barbara and I am our Head of Customer Marketing here at Front. I am so happy that you have decided to join our brand new Developer Community, welcome! if you have any feedback on other customer programs that you would like to see in the future - don’t hesitate to message me directly! Or to even just say hello 🖐🏻

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey Front Community! My name is Andersen and I lead Front’s solutions engineering function. My team and I are so excited to be a part of this community and we can’t wait to see all the thoughtful questions and creative creations you bring to the table. 

Hey everyone! I’m Henry and I lead product for the Developer Platform team at Front — welcome to our developer community! Really excited to connect with you all here and looking forward to seeing more of the awesome apps and workflows you’ll build on Front.

Hello Front Community!

My name is Kyle and I’m a developer on the Platform team at Front.  We do a ton of work on the Public APIs, Integrations, Partner Channels, and other things too.  I am excited to be a part of this community, and I hope you are too!

I really hope you all find this community useful and I’m happy to help out however I can.

Hello Everybody!

My name is AJ and I am one of Front’s friendly neighborhood Solution Engineers.  Feel free to reach out directly with any questions or bounce-able ideas you have - we are happy to help and eager to see what this community is building!

Badge +1

Hey Folks!

I’m elvis (he/him/his). I work at Warp.dev. I use Front a lot (we’ve been customers for over a year now) and I have set up some custom integrations → Discord + GitHub + Linear + Orbit

I like open source, devtools and playing soccer. Since there are folks from the DevRel team here, gonna use this as an opportunity to shoot my shot.

There are 2 pain points that affect my daily workflow in Front.

1. When composing a message, if I open up the message template window and decide to not insert a message but instead exit the window with `ESCAPE` for example. The composer window does not get refocused and I have to use the mouse to click into the composer window so I can continue replying to someone. This breaks ergonomics pretty badly for me since I have to leave the keyboard to use the mouse, ik on the surface it seems small but there are days when I reply to 300+ messages so these things add up.
  2. Whenever I’m tagging a conversation, navigating message templates, or any list for that matter, I’m unable to use CTRL-N and CTRL-P to move up and down the list. I’m forced to use the arrow keys which also breaks ergonomics. Google chrome, a number of mac apps, and most developer tools have support for list navigation using CTRL-N/P. Should be easy to add since the keybinding action already exists. Again, it might seem trivial but when you do these actions hundreds of times a day it makes a difference. Anyways just hoping folks from the devrel team can relate.

Thanks again for the awesome product, I recommend Front to literally every startup I meet; especially those with online communities. It’s been incredibly helpful in scaling our comms

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @elviskahoro!

Great to have you in the community. I also love playing soccer. 

Thanks for submitting product feedback. I went ahead and added your ideas so that our Product team can review them.

If you go to the Ideas page you can vote for each of your ideas. Please feel free to submit other ideas you have to that portal as well.

Thank you for being a Front advocate and for participating in this new community.

Cheers

Badge

Hey friends! My name is Marissa and I am the Business Applications Manager representing Finstrat Management, a small accounting firm with big clients! When I am not working on app development or product implementations, I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, and just about any outdoor activity (...especially the beach). I have a few trips planned this year for some amazing outdoor experiences. 

Thank you for creating and hosting this community! I am excited to participate and learn! 

Cheers!

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Welcome Marissa! Excited to have you as a member of the community.

Hi all 👋 My name is Patrick and I’m on the Support team here at Front! Excited that this community has been created so we may share our questions, ideas, and resources. Looking forward to working with you all soon!

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Greetings Everyone!

I’m thrilled to have the opportunity to be part of the Front Community.  I believe Front is a platform that has the potential to add significant value to any Customer Service-focused organization.

In my role as Innovation Manager for INONTIME, LLC, a Transportation & Warehousing Logistics company, based in Michigan, USA, I’m especially interested in the potential of integrating Front with INONTIME’s McLeod LoadMaster TMS (Transportation Management System) and Datex Footprint WMS (Warehouse Management System).  Once we have Front fully integrated, I hope to leverage Front’s built-in AI features as well as additional 3rd-party AI solutions, to help INONTIME continue to ‘deliver’ ‘Exceptional Customer Service!’

On a personal note, I love to Motorcycle, Kiteboard, Ski and believe it or not, ride a unicycle!

INONTIME, LLC - Putting Customer Service Out ‘Front!’

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @JohnW and welcome to the Front Community!

We’re delighted to have you on board and excited about your perspective on how Front can bring significant value to the logistics space. The way you’re looking to integrate Front with McLeod and your warehouse management system in order to elevate customer service aligns perfectly with what Front aims to empower businesses to achieve.

We look forward to witnessing the positive impact you’ll make integrating Front into your operations.

Badge

Love having you here!

Badge +1

Hello! 

I’m Tom, a developer/Front admin for Real Steel Ltd out in New Zealand. I suppose I’m on here to try get new ideas.

I’m curious to know if anyone has done any integration with an ERP software called “Globalshop”.

Thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Welcome @tom_karena!

Glad to have you here. You might try posting your question about Globalshop in our Developer discussion to see if anyone else has direct experience with them. If they have an open API, though, you shouldn’t have too much trouble integrating them into Front.

Cheers

Userlevel 1
Badge

Greetings everyone,

My name is Kathy Pykkonen and I am the Sr. Manager of Standards and Training for Trip Services at Jet Aviation.  We will be one of Front’s newest clients in 2024.  I’m looking forward to learning from all of you.

Kathy

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Welcome @kathy_pykkonen! So glad to have you onboard!