Solved

SMS Channel for imessage

• 21 July 2023
  • 3 replies

• Conversationalist
  • 1 reply

Hi All,

I’d love to have a channel for my SMS messages from my cell phone. Most of my texts are business related and having them in Front would be a amazing! Does anyone know if that’s possible or how to accomplish?

icon

Best answer by cat_apac 24 July 2023, 07:29

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi Cody, thanks for reaching out!

iMessage is not currently supported at Front, but we’d love to know more about your use case if you want to add a vote + comment to this feature request in our Product Ideas Portalhttps://front.ideas.aha.io/ideas/PRD-I-2215

Cheers,
Cat

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Just a note, we do have integrations that support SMS, such as Dialpad, Twilio SMSJustCall, Ringover, and Toky, but you generally have to sign up a phone number through those services. As Cat mentioned, if you are looking for something native out of the box with Front for iMessages, voting for it at community.front.com/ideas is your best bet, and then make sure to subscribe to our Product Updates page to learn of when features are deployed!

Hi Javier,

As a business owner, consultant, and CFO, I receive a significant number of business related text messages, many of which have actionable items that are difficult to track and share within iMessage to the right team members. Having those directly in Front would allow me to assign to team members, snooze, add notes, and track deadlines for those texts. It would also help in tracking personal texts related to event invitations etc.

Thanks!

Cody