Skip to main content
Solved

Sales Response tagging

• 13 June 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi! Does anyone have any information on how the auto-tagging works? What is it looking for? We just set Front up and it’s pulling in newsletters under the Sales Response tag.

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Christy, thanks for reaching out!

Cat here from the Front support team. I’m not super sure of the answer here as AI Tagging is currently still in beta testing. We’re reaching out internally to find out more details for you!

Cheers,
Cat

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Christy, Cat here again!

I just wanted to clarify what you meant by “auto-tagging” - is your organisation using the AI Tagging beta or are you referring to tags added by rules?

If the tags are being added by rules, you’ll be able to identify this in the activity history on a given conversation by expanding the grey activity bar between emails. This history can help give context on whether an action was caused by a rule, a teammate, etc. From there you (or an Admin) will be able to check the rule logic which determines whether the rule triggers or not.

If you aren’t sure how your rule is working or it doesn’t seem to be working as intended, please reach out to our team at https://help.front.com/en/contact-us and let us know which rule and an example conversation where it didn’t trigger as expected!

Cheers,
Cat

Thanks, Cat! I assumed the AI tagging was already in place. Could you send over some documentation/training material on how to get that started. I have some rules set up but I don’t think they’re working as well as they could be. Would love best practices around rules that can automate tagging active leads.

Thanks again!

-Christy

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Christy,

AI Tagging is still in beta. When the feature is released, I’m pretty sure you’ll see an announcement on our Product updates page as well as documentation added to the Help Center.

If you would like help on specific rules you have already set up, it might be best to reach out directly to our Support team via this form and share the name of the rule as well as the ID of any conversations where the rule didn’t perform as expected. We’ll then be able to cross-check the logic and find out more for you!

This course in the Front academy is also a great place to start getting to know Front’s Rules: Understanding rules, automation, and workflows in Front

Cheers,
Cat