Solved

Customer Feedback on AI Answer Responses

What happens when a customer engages with AI Answers and the answer is somewhat off, but the customer either self-selected that the answer was helpful, or they dropped off so it was counted as a resolution? Will that skew future AI Answers for similar questions? 

My worry is that if an answer is logged as a “resolution” (even when the answer is not ideal) then AI Answers will continue to use that answer in the future. My hope is that the Knowledge Base is the only source of truth and AI Answers always scans the Knowledge Base for a fresh answer, and does not leverage prior answers that it has sent in the past. 

When I’ve found answers that were slightly off but counted as resolutions, I’ve made updates to our Knowledge Base, and I’m hoping that was all that is needed to give AI Answers a better shot of answering more correctly next time!

icon

Best answer by cat_apac 12 June 2024, 02:56

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Maryetta,

Cat here from the Front support team. I’m not sure what the expected behaviour would be here, I’m going to reach out internally to try to find an answer!

Cheers,
Cat

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi Maryetta, thanks for your patience. Our product experts on this topic have shared the following:

Knowledge Base is the only source of truth and AI Answers always scans the Knowledge Base for a fresh answer! We do not rely on prior answers to determine future AI answers so no need to worry!

I hope that helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions about this topic.

Cheers,
Cat

Thanks so much Cat! That’s great news. That’s what I was really hoping to hear!