Skip to main content
Question

Best platform to integrate for SMS messaging?

• 15 August 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi! My name is Libby and I work for a property management company. 
We are diving into utilizing Front as a communication solution for our Owner Liaison team (aka client relations team), who work directly with the home owners for our rental properties. 
We currently operate using individual cell phones and personal phone numbers. While this works just fine for us in the day-to-day, it creates challenges when a team member leaves or a home is assigned to another team mate. 
We want to incorporate a platform that will sync with Front for calling and texting with owners, so we have a reference record of those communications as well.

We are looking into Dialpad, but that seems to require all of the team to change their phone numbers or go through a lengthy porting process.

Does anyone use a program that allows you to use an existing phone number for this purpose?

Hi Libby,

Cat here with the Front support team. Apart from Dialpad, there are a few other integrations for voice calls available - some of these are developed and maintained by the application owners rather than Front.

These integrations are documented here: https://front.com/integrations?category=voice

We don’t have a native Front phone channel at the moment, I’m sorry!

Cheers,
Cat