Solved

Archiving emails from boxes

• 20 October 2023
  • 2 replies

I have tried to find this, I am sure it is easy I just can’t find it.

We have a shared Team inbox, its for our emails, we actually have one for our messaging too.  Now here is the problem. 

Say I am in the inbox I respond to customer and archive.  Our other users still see it as open in the inbox

I have looked up and down for settings I can’t figure out how to change this behavior.

When we archive from the shared inbox we need it archived from there across all agents, I am sure I am missing it and it is super simple :) 

icon

Best answer by jessye 23 October 2023, 22:53

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

I don’t believe Front has an option for this, and I haven’t been able to do it with a rule. I think it would be possible through custom programming and the API, but I’d really like to see this added natively.

Badge +1

Hi there! This is Jessye from Front’s Support Team.

If you contact us with the conversation ID for a particular example, we can have a look into what’s going on. When you send and archive a conversation from the team inbox, it should be archived for all teammates within the team inbox view. It sounds like the teammates might be subscribed to the conversation and receiving updates in their Shared With Me section. If that’s the case, we may want to review how teammates are being subscribed to help prevent it in the future. We’ll keep an eye out for any message and can certainly follow up here for other teams to view the resolution as well! 😁