Skip to main content
Solved

AI tracking in analytics

• 24 June 2024
  • 2 replies

Would be wonderful if we can track AI usage in the analytics ? We pay for this feature and we have no idea how our colleagues use this new crazy feature. Are you planning this in the roadmap for the coming weeks ? 

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Would be wonderful if we can track AI usage in the analytics ? We pay for this feature and we have no idea how our colleagues use this new crazy feature. Are you planning this in the roadmap for the coming weeks ? 

@wladimir I read your question, and it started me thinking about what type of analytics would be helpful.  Were you thinking of stats like: “Percentage of Responses Created using AI?”

Ultimately, I would be interested in knowing the ratio of messages that are generated by AI, vs not.  I think it would also be helpful to better understand the effectiveness of using AI, by evaluating the CSAT rankings of AI-generated, vs non-AI-generated messages.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi @wladimir

The Chatbots report helps you understand how much value chatbots and AI Answers provide for your live chat experience, and gives you insight into how chat visitors interact with your chatbots. 

Please let me know if I can help with anything else! 

Best,

Justin