Question

Integrations

• 9 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge
  • Conversationalist
  • 2 replies

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the correct location for this.

I run a Technical Support team and we have inbound via email and WhatsApp as well as Zoho CRM tasks.  Zoho Desk didn’t work out for us as it would not work with custom modules of CRM.

We don’t a yet have a developer.  Front looks like it may suit us but we use personal email, shared team inboxes and we also use WhatsApp groups that involve the team but also customers in those groups.

Can Front work with WhatsApp groups (as well as 1 to 1 WhatsApps) and Zoho tasks?

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi Alan,

I moved your question to this General Discussion forum. Your use case sounds like it would work well with Front. Our product is specifically designed for aggregating multiple inboxes and enriching them with team collaboration in shared inboxes.

We have integrations for Zoho CRM and SendBee WhatsApp. It sounds like you’re evaluating Front but not yet using it, if I’m not mistaken? Is there anyone you’re speaking to on the Sales side?

​FYI ​​​@henry @andersen_front @akurzman  

Badge

Hi - no I just found your site yesterday and have not been talking with anyone yet.

Badge

Hello Alan,

This is Dom from Sendbee. I wanted to share with you the benefits of using Sendbee for your customer communications. With Sendbee, you can easily integrate a WhatsApp number into Front without any coding required - it's just a simple click-to-install process. This will allow you to have personal, one-on-one conversations with your customers via WhatsApp.

Unfortunately, the WhatsApp Business API does not currently support group chats, meaning that it is not possible to use any third-party WhatsApp Business solution for group conversations.

If you'd like to try Sendbee WhatsApp for Front, feel free to reach out to me at dom@sendbee.io for a free test account. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Badge

Hi Dom,

I would have to have a chat with other Departments on that as the group chats are currently used extensively to facilitate live communications between our different teams and customers although i don’t think it is long term scalable as we grow.  But a lot of the jobs we have require at least two people on out side to be working on it then at least one engineer from the customer side but usually their boss keeping an eye as well etc

Badge

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the fast reply. Sounds good, if you would like to schedule a short call to discuss your requirements/possible solutions further please email me at dom@sendbee.io

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.