Skip to main content
Question

Website Form Submission to a Forms Channel using Gravity Forms

• 23 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Can Forms Created in Gravity Forms be used with Front’s Forms Channel? 

We’re in the process of updating our website.  We currently use Gravity Forms to build forms and collect contact and quote requests.  “Ideally,” we would like to continue to use Gravity Forms, with Front’s “Form Inbox” functionality.  Is it possible to use Gravity Forms with Front’s Forms Channel?

Related:  I was surprised neither Gravity Forms nor any other Web Forms solution was present in Front’s Integrations Directory.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Gravity Forms Webhooks Option

It looks like the Gravity Forms “Webhooks’ add-on might be a solution.  Looking forward to feedback from others who have integrated Front Forms / Channels into their implementations. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hey John,

Were you able to get the Gravity Forms to work via webhooks? Also, there is one form integration in our list: Formcrafts

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Javier,

Not sure why Formcrafts didn’t show up in my search for a Forms solution.  We currently have Gravity Forms integrated into our Sales workflow via the CRM Perks WordPress plugin and HubSpot.  We havek HubSpot synced with Front.  It would be great to see CRM Perks provide a direct integration with Front!  I’ve suggested that to them.