Solved

Snooze expiry logging in Front API

• 17 May 2024
  • 3 replies

Good Morning all,

I have been developing performance metrics based off the analytics exports for activity, and have encountered a use case I wish to accommodate.

I want to know the amount of time between a snooze expiring and action being taken on a case. the activity dataset currently holds when a snooze was initiated, but as neither the expiry date/time or length of snooze.

Is data on snooze expiry/length stored elsewhere? I’d appreciate any assistance on this, Chris.

icon

Best answer by justin 20 May 2024, 17:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Chris! 

From what is described here, I believe that the events endpoint could be of best use. With this endpoint, you can query specifically by event type and have this querying for reminder events (when a snooze reopens a conversation). 

The payload returned will have the emitted_at value for when the snooze expired, along with relevant information like the conversation involved. 

From there, you could query for any actions taken on those conversations that fit the needs for your metric and apply that to logic on your end for calculating the analytics. 

Best, 
Justin

Thank you Justin, that should work well for me.

Are there any other situations that a reminder event would be triggered? The documentation simply states “When a conversation is reopen by a reminder”.

Thanks again, Chris.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Chris! 

A snooze reopening the conversation is referred to as a reminder and is the only reminder that reopens a conversation. 

Let us know if there are any other questions! 

Best, 
Justin