Solved

Looking for a front expert to set up our front app

• 26 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello we’ve just started using front and we don’t have the time to figure out what we don’t know what we don’t know. 

Is there a partner directory or anyone who’s doing consulting paid consulting?

We’re an IT business and have no issues spending cash on software implementation but Front doesn’t seem to be offering this service. Please help it’s a fantastic tool I’m sure but oh boy it takes a while to figure things out!

icon

Best answer by Javier - Developer Relations 27 March 2024, 17:17

View original

5 replies

Badge

Hi Sofian, this is Lifan from Aissist.io. We can help you setup your sales and service automation with Front, let me know if you are interested.

Yes I am interested! Can you please contact me

Badge +1

Hi Sofian! I also wanted to recommend to you some learning tools our Education Team has put together. First off, we have the Front Academy, a self-paced training program that contains many on-demand courses on various Front features and workflows. This would be included with your team's plan and you simply need to log in using your Front account. It’s designed to fully onboard and train your team, and of course the team and I are always here if you have additional questions that you don’t find answered there!

In addition to this, our Education Team also runs regular live "Office Hours" sessions to help maximize your learning for Front. You can sign-up for these sessions here: https://academy.front.com/app/training_events

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks Andy,

I don’t have time to dedicate to self learning. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Our Scale plan and above includes implementation services, but if that’s not a fit for your business, the learning resources available on the community and in the product are the primary means of implementation.

It’s understandable if you prefer to hire a consultant. We welcome engagement on this post for anyone offering implementation consulting services, but don’t have an official partner directory at this time. However, you might want to keep an eye on our Partners page for developments, as I know the team is working on a more direct answer to this and we do have some channel partners that could potentially serve this use case depending on the specifics.