Solved

Front - Fivetran Sync

• 25 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

We are using Fivetran Connector to Sync Front account data with datawarehouse. But in this sync We are not able to fetch the data of any of the outbound talks with customers in the Database, we only see the internal conversations. Fivetran confirmed it’s a permissions issues, how can we permit data to be fetched by fivetran from Our Front Account ?

icon

Best answer by Support Engineering 27 December 2023, 21:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi Abdur,
Can you ensure that the API key that you’ve generated has access to all shared resources, or that the inbox that you’re attempting to fetch data from has allowed access to the API?

Badge +1

I believe that’s the issue. I did not select “Shared Resources” as one of the scope while creating “API Token”. I will be selecting all the scopes option which appears while creating API Token. Let me rectify it and check whether it solves the problem or not.

Is there any other access (apart from selecting scope while creating API token) which I need to provide by the way ?

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hi Abdur,

Great, glad it was a quick fix! The only other thing to check is only relevant if you’re looking at private resources (i.e. private inboxes). If you do want to retrieve information from private inboxes that teammate would need to toggle on the ‘allow access to my individual resources via the api’ setting within their private settings. Otherwise you should be good to go.