I would love to get some advice on this requirement,
When a Front conversation is tagged with a specific tag, I want to be able to fetch some information in my CRM and depending on the results, I want to choose if the link should be added or not.
My initial idea was to do as following :
- The specific tag is added to the conversation
- A rule is triggered to add a comment with a specific format
- A Dynamic object (former context links) rule will be triggered based on the matching text in the comments
- A specific information is fetched from ou CRM
- Depending on the results, I choose to add the link or not (or alternatively I update a conversation custom field which will trigger a new rule...)
It seems to me that we can’t add any conditions logic inside the dynamic object setup, would anyone have a workaround idea ?
I also tried to update a conversation custom field from a dynamic object fetch information result, but again, this doesn’t seem possible