Skip to main content

At our annual signature event, Frontlines, we hosted an industry panel of CX leaders about how they built customer-first organizations. Front’s own Head of Support, @Kenji Hayward, moderated the conversation. Kenji and I started at Front around the same time (he was my manger for many years, actually) — so I know firsthand the wealth of experience and knowledge he has.

And so, as an extension of his panel that he hosted, I wanted to ensure we get him in front of our community to talk in-depth about how he built the strong company-wide support culture here at Front, including:

• The early days of the support team at Front
  • Mistakes made when trying to involve more of the company in providing customer support
  • How a support program was successfully formalized and embedded into the company

Listen to our interview below:

Shoutout to @PhoebeatFront @Cori @evano @jason @Luke @jessye @haley @sadie_mcdaniel @MaggieL for making appearances in the stories we shared and laughed about 😄

If you enjoyed this conversation, we’d love to hear your stories and tips about how you built the support culture at your company, as well. And if you have questions for Kenji on the topic, drop them below and he’ll happily chat more! 💬

Be the first to reply!