• 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’ll be working on NetSuite > Front.

Just starting up the post, here!

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Thank you for sharing this, Mathew! Is this a custom integration for your company, or do you have plans to make it available on the Front App Store?

Userlevel 1
Badge

Custom, while it’s in Dev.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Front triggers our Cases to different support groups in NS. Working on displaying related record info from NS directly in the users Front windows.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey @Mathew, Really excited to hear you’re developing a NetSuite integration/plugin with Front! It sounds like you’ll be using our plugin SDK to build a responsive plugin that’ll pull specific case information from NetSuite based on the contact the Front teammate is looking at. Is that correct?

I’m sure the community would love to see a recording of the NetSuite plugin once it’s completed and if you have any questions, feel free to engage with us in the community!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey @Mathew, Really excited to hear you’re developing a NetSuite integration/plugin with Front! It sounds like you’ll be using our plugin SDK to build a responsive plugin that’ll pull specific case information from NetSuite based on the contact the Front teammate is looking at. Is that correct?

I’m sure the community would love to see a recording of the NetSuite plugin once it’s completed and if you have any questions, feel free to engage with us in the community!

You nailed it! :D

Is this still being developed? We’re looking at implementing NetSuite including CRM and I was hoping there would be an integration with Front (like the ones for HubSpot and Salesforce CRM).